Providing Kitchen Remodeling In Nassau and Suffolk County
Big or small, high tech modern or family-friendly traditional, the kitchen is the heart and soul of the home.
It’s where you gather to share life, love, friendship and, of course, food.
Remodeling the kitchen is a renewal of the importance of getting together with loved ones to share laughter, closeness and support.
To create the backdrop for these moments, we at GAMCO start by listening closely to your wants and needs, and we never lose sight of your project’s budget.
Advice from GAMCO
You Dream It, We Build It
For nearly 40 years, our experienced and certified designers have made it their mission to focus on learning about you and about what your family needs in your new kitchen remodeling project on Long Island.
From existing layout to traffic patterns and changing family demands, we walk with you through each step of design to determine your home’s unique requirements.
Are you satisfied with the number of cabinets and amount of counter space in your kitchen? Do you have school-age children and want a new kitchen layout that will accommodate family meals and provide a spot for after school snacks and homework? Or maybe you love hosting large get-togethers where everyone gathers around the cook.
Whatever the reason for your project, GAMCO can help with your kitchen remodeling. Long Island residents have been coming to us for years and we’re excited to help you as well.
Designed for the Way You Live
At Gamco, we want to create a beautiful, well-designed space that complements your family’s singular tastes and lifestyle. We’ve designed and remodeled countless kitchens in communities throughout Eastern Nassau and Western Suffolk Counties. When you partner with us to create your new kitchen you:
- Will be working with a company that puts the homeowners first. Our goal is to make the entire experience an enjoyable one for you, so we handle everything from design to permits.
- Can be certain that the completed project will reflect the original plans and specifications that you requested.
- Never have to worry about the quality of materials used. We work exclusively with the industry’s top manufacturers and suppliers to bring you the best selection of cabinets, appliances, fixtures and flooring.
- Won’t be unnecessarily inconvenienced while the remodel is taking place. We don’t use unsightly on-site dumpsters and we always keep your home and property looking tip-top. We also schedule the work day around your family’s timetable.
- Are supported by our Four Diamond Guarantee that covers both materials and labor.
Let’s Get Started
Ready to start planning your kitchen remodel on Long Island? Put our designers and builders to work creating a new kitchen that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
Find your inspiration by browsing our gallery of completed work, and feel confident in choosing GAMCO by reading the testimonials from previous customers.
Once you’re convinced we’re the right team for the job, then contact us for your no-cost, kitchen remodeling consultation. Make plans with us today!
How long does a kitchen remodel take?
Kitchen remodeling on Long Island depends on a variety of factors. These factors include the size of the kitchen, if you want a full or partial kitchen remodel, and how long it takes for the materials to be delivered. We can give you a more accurate time frame during your free consultation.
How should I start preparing for my kitchen remodeling project?
The first step is choosing what you want included in your new kitchen. We recommend checking out kitchens online, in magazines, and on television so that you can figure out exactly what you’re looking for.